Mental Health First Aid for people leaders.
Mindwork Bootcamp 5 – week Programme
Mindfulness 101 Workshops
Building confident responders.
Mental health first aid is the help given to someone developing a mental illness, such as depression, anxiety, or substance misuse- or who is in a mental health crisis, like panic attacks, self-injury, aggressive behaviour.
Mental health first aid is the response given until appropriate professional support is received or until the crisis resolves.
Read more >>>
For sustainable high performance on your team.
Get into a routine of regular mind exercise, so that you have a robust response to inevitable stress in your workplace.
CoLiberate’s Mindwork Bootcamp is a high-impact tools-based programme, equipping your people to imbed better mental health into the culture of your workplace.
It combines Cognitive Behavioural Theory and Mindfulness for the highest engagement and impact for sustainable high performance on your team.
Your team will be equipped with all the tools they need to…
- Take personal responsibility for mental and emotional needs.
- Identify personal signals of stress and respond pro-actively to prevent burnout.
- Up-regulate to improve mood and motivation, de-regulate to reduce stress and anxiety.
- Understand and maintain positive cognitive and behavioural change towards long-term wellness.
SUPPORT EACH OTHER
- Relate to others in a conscious and healthy way even under stressful circumstances.
- Respond to situations of mental crisis, distress or stress safely and positively.
- Support one another in a consensual, meaningful, and efficient manner at work.
- Contribute to a positive environment so that all team members can focus on achieving your organisations’ purpose.
Our 5-week programme is proven to have the highest impact as it creates long-term sustainable processes for a happier, healthier workplace.
Session 1: A Mindful approach to stages of mental wellness.
Objective: To understand and experience the benefits of mindfulness.
Session 2: Responding to self.
Objective: To identify and understand your signals of stress and the personal tools that work for you.
Session 3: Self- Prevention.
Objective: To identify, understand and maintain cognitive and behavioural change.
Session 4: Responding to Others.
Objective: Responding to mental crisis, distress and stress in others and supporting them to get the help they need.
Session 5: Others – Prevention.
Objective: To develop a customised approach for longterm improvement in wellbeing culture.
All content is delivered according to an experiential learning cycle. There are practice opportunities between sessions and reflection time/learning reviews at the start of each new session to unpack complexities and blocks
Mindfulness is learning to focus on the present moment in a calm way.
For busy people, a tactile hands-on experience can be a more realistic way to find stillness in the mind… and to have fun doing it.
Intro to Mindfulness with Clay.
70-90 minute session.
- Fast-paced Intro outlining the ongoing scientific benefits of Mindfulness.
- A guided beginner mindfulness sit.
- A hands-on practice with fresh clay.
- A full facilitated experience.
This session will:
- Equip you with practical tools to incorporate mindfulness into your day-to-day.
- Clear up any myth you have about Mindfulness
- Relax and reduce stress in your day.
- Be fully facilitated and accessible.
- Give opportunities for Q & A.
We can come to you or host you in our central Wellington CBD studio. Equipment and resources all provided.